Este artigo é sobre the city on Auridon. Para the NPC, veja Vulkhel Guard (NPC).
|Discovery|| 76 XP
Vulkhel Guard is a port city at the southern tip of Auridon.
Vulkhel Guard contains all the necessary services for a large city, including crafting stations, a bank, and chapters of the Fighters Guild and Mages Guild. The Queen has planned a visit here as one stop on her tour around Auridon, and Watch Captain Astanya is working frantically to prepare.
- Vulkhel Guard Objective: Support the City Watch in Vulkhel Guard.
- Aicessar's Invitation: Visit the local Fighters Guild.
- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- Crafting Certification: Meet the master crafters and become certified in your chosen professions.
- Curinure's Invitation: Visit the local Mages Guild.
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- Long Lost Lore: Recover books from a local ruin and uncover the secrets of its author.
- The Tharn Speaks: Help the Chancellor uncover some new information at a Worm Cult lair.
- Unaccounted Crew: Help track down a captain's missing crew members.
Shops and Services
- Abecean Saddle Company — The stable in Vulkhel Guard.
- Aegis of Auri-El — A store in Vulkhel Guard that has many merchants.
- Brightsteel Armory — A shop in Vulkhel Guard housing a weaponsmith and a woodworker.
- Carillda's Crates — A guild trader kiosk run by Carillda, located near Vulkhel Docks.
- The Crystal Vial — An enchanter/alchemist's shop in Vulkhel Guard.
- Fighters Guild — The Vulkhel Guard branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Guard's Forge — A smithy in Vulkhel Guard.
- The Handy Haversack — A pack merchant store in Vulkhel Guard.
- Harborside Market — A merchant tent at the Vulkhel Docks.
- Mages Guild — The Vulkhel Guard branch of the Mages Guild.
- Rededication Shrine — A shrine to Mara located in Vulkhel Guard.
- Salted Wings Tavern — The inn in Vulkhel Guard.
- Starfall Arcana — A mystic's shop in Vulkhel Guard.
- Timber & Tools — A carpentry in Vulkhel Guard.
- Vulkhel Guard Manor & Treasury — A manor in Vulkhel Guard that contains the town's bank and administration.
- Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Vulkhel Guard.
- The Worm's Retreat — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
- The Prowler — Captain Jimila's ship in Vulkhel Guard.
- Vulkhel Docks — The docks on the harbor of Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
- Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine — Located at the northern entrance of Vulkhel Guard.
Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine is located just inside the northern entrance to the city, north of the docks and east of the manor. This wayshrine is unlocked as soon as you enter Auridon, and its Discovery XP is added to the XP for discovering Vulkhel Guard. For members of the Daggerfall Covenant and Ebonheart Pact, this wayshrine is unlocked once you hit 1 or accept the quest Cadwell's Silver.
Vulkhel Guard People
† This person has been removed from the game as of patch 1.0.1.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|