|Discovery|| 76 XP
Daggerfall is the largest city in Glenumbra, located at the southwestern end of the peninsula.
The city is split into four districts. South of the river lies the Trade District, which houses marketplaces and trade stalls. North of the river, the Castle Town contains the city stables, Fighters and Mages Guild halls, the Daggerfall Mill, an inn, and a number of private residences. In the northwest lies the Harbor District, while to the west sits Castle Daggerfall, home of King Casimir. South of the city lies the Southern Docks, where those wishing to visit Stros M'Kai can talk to Mihayya to get the quest The Broken Spearhead.
- Daggerfall Objective: Unravel the mystery of Daggerfall.
- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- Back-Alley Murders: Help save a beggar from being murdered.
- Basile's Invitation: Accept an invitation to join the Fighters Guild.
- The Broken Spearhead: Visit Stros M'Kai to repay the debt to your rescuer.
- Chasing Shadows: Locate the agent of evil lurking in a nearby city.
- Crafting Certification: Meet the master crafters and become certified in your chosen professions.
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- Long Lost Lore: Recover books from a local ruin and uncover the secrets of its author.
- Nemarc's Invitation: Accept an invitation to join the Mages Guild.
- On to Glenumbra: Continue on to the peninsular city of Daggerfall.
- One of the Undaunted: Join the group of adventurers called "The Undaunted".
- Swine Thief: Help a swineherd find his prized pig.
Shops and Services
- Bank of Daggerfall — A bank in Daggerfall Trade District.
- Bazgara's Horses — A stable by Daggerfall's south gate.
- Daggerfall Marketplace — Located next to the river in Daggerfall Trade District.
- Daggerfall Millworks — A lumbermill, carpentry and alchemy store in Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Daggerfall.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local Fighters Guild branch, located in Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Happy, Healthy Horses — A stable located in Daggerfall Castle Town by the east gate.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located in Daggerfall Castle Town housing the regional Mages Guild branch.
- Rededication Shrine — A Shrine to Mara in Daggerfall.
- The Rosy Lion — An inn and a tavern in Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Tradesman's Square — Located just inside the south gate of Daggerfall.
- The West Step Stalls — A collection of Guild Trader kiosks located on the steps to Daggerfall Harbor District.
- Daggerfall Southern Docks — A set of docks on the south side of Daggerfall, in Glenumbra.
- Daggerfall Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Themond Mine — A mine found in the southwestern corner of Daggerfall.
- The Worm's Retreat — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
Daggerfall Wayshrine is located in the northern end of Castle Town, behind the inn. This wayshrine is unlocked as soon as you enter Glenumbra, and its Discovery XP is added to the XP for discovering Daggerfall city. For members of the Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion, this wayshrine is unlocked once you hit 1 or accept the quest Cadwell's Silver.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|