Battlespire is the first (and only) game in the spin-off series called An Elder Scrolls Legend. It was originally conceived as an expansion to Daggerfall, but evolved into a standalone game. The action takes place within a single multi-level dungeon, the Battlespire, where the player is sent to investigate some unusual events. It also features a multiplayer option.
- Character Creation — Explanation of how to create your character.
- Intrinsic Classes — Lists all pre-defined classes along with their skills and specifics.
- Races — Detailed information on races.
- Quest Walkthrough — Stuck on a level? Your question may be answered here.
- Multiplayer — Information on the multiplayer mode.
- Magic and Spells — Description of magic and spells in the game.
- Enchantments — A list of the various enchantments found in the game.
- Bestiary — Monsters in the game along with a picture, description, and fighting tactics, etc...
- Books — Catalog of all books found in the game.
- Items — A list of items found in the game.
- NPCs — A list of NPCs found in the game.
- File Area — Your one stop to all the latest editors, utilities, patches and other Battlespire related files.
- Hacking Guide — All kinds of information about hacking the game, file formats, offsets, etc...
Previews and Reviews
- Features — List and some explanation of features found in the game and the required hardware to view it. Some information taken directly from Bethesda and some from rumors here and there.
- Screenshots — Contains several nice screenshots of the game and a few released animations.
- Videos — Contains a few gameplay videos from around the internet.
- Official FAQ — An updated official FAQ on the Bethesda's web site put up after the game was released. Contains some information on bugs, patches, improving game play, etc...
- Older Official FAQ — The official FAQ for the game before it was released. Contains preview and related information.
- Unofficial FAQ — The unofficial FAQ of the game answering some of the commonly asked questions.
- Development Team — The Battlespire Development Team.
- Hints/Tips — All kinds of gaming playing hints and tips.
- Links — Battlespire specific sites.
- Bugs — Lists the found bugs in the game along with any solution if applicable.
- Letter from Bethesda's President — An insert included with the game, explaining the idea behind Battlespire and Redguard.
- Running Under DOSBox — A detailed guide to playing Battlespire on DOSBox under a modern operating system, including OS X, Linux, and Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
- Technical Info — Information on bugs in the game, how to avoid/correct them, error messages, and possible methods on making the game run faster.
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP