Online:Storm on the Horizon
|After escaping from Coldharbour, a Khajiit named Razum-dar pulled me from the storm-tossed waters of Khenarthi's Roost and put me on a boat to Auridon. [if taken from Vulkhel Docks]
An Aldmeri Dominion fleet was shipwrecked here by a hurricane. I wasn't part of the wreck, but perhaps I can use the chaos as cover. [if taken from Eagle's Strand]
- Speak with Captain Tremouille.
- Speak with Sugar-Claws.
- Find Razum-dar, then speak with Commander Karinith and Ealcil.
- Optional: Complete Cast Adrift and Tears of the Two Moons in any order.
- Find Razum-dar in Mistral.
In Vulkhel Guard, find Captain Tremouille. He is standing on the deck of the ship you wake up in; you can't miss him. He'll say you slept all the way from Khenarthi's Roost, right through a hurricane. A Khajiit called Razum-dar fished you out of the ocean and paid for your passage, then went to Eagle's Strand, an old fort on the island. If you want to go back to Khenarthi's Roost, he says to find a boatswain called Sugar-Claws. She is on the eastern side of the docks. At first, she'll think that you're there about some worrying business with fish, but she offers to take you to Khenarthi's Roost for free.
Once there, you will be on the shore, facing the south entrance to Eagle's Strand. Head on in, and Razum-dar will approach you. He will say that you must become more familiar so your presence won't be suspect. Apparently you fell from the sky, and while before he wasn't sure how you would fit into his mission, he has now decided you may be of help. He will urge you to keep your arrival a secret by claiming to be just another soldier. Then, he will have you speak to Commander Karinith, who will then send you to speak with Ealcil. Karinith needs you to help search for survivors of the storm in the Shattered Shoals area to the west. Ealcil, on the other hand, is a scholar who has just returned from a temple with a mysterious rock that produces endless water. He was attacked by skeletons and barely escaped with his life and the stone, leaving behind the rest of the expedition.
Follow Razum-dar back to the north exit. He will suggest that you to help one or both of them in order to obtain the trust of the locals, then meet him in Mistral, a port city to the north. However, you do not need to complete the two objectives or the quests they lead to (Cast Adrift and Tears of the Two Moons) to continue. Should you desire, you may head north immediately. One you arrive in Mistral, Razum-dar will be on the north end of the long bridge leading into the city.
- If you leave Eagle's Strand before speaking to both Commander Karinith, Ealcil, and meet him Razum-dar at the statues, then you will fail the current objective and be told to find Razum-dar back in the camp. There will be a note from him there, giving you the optional objectives (Shattered Shoals and Temple of the Mourning Springs) and telling you to meet him in Mistral.
- if you bypass everything including Eagle's Strand, there is a notice at the Temple of the Crescent Moons entitled To My Friend From the Beach. Engaging in a dialogue with this notice gives the optional objectives and telling you to meet him in Mistral.