|Faction(s)||Eyes of the Queen|
Razum-dar, known simply as Raz to his friends, is a Khajiit initially found in Eagle's Strand. If you are aligned with the Aldmeri Dominion, you will meet him upon leaving Coldharbour. After you help Commander Karinith and Ealcil at his behest, Razum-dar will relocate to Mistral and later to Auridon to ask you for aid in several more quests. Eventually, Razum-dar reveals himself as one of the Eyes of the Queen—personal agents of Queen Ayrenn, whom he knows personally from her days exploring Tamriel as a princess. He frequently serves a liaison between you and the Queen in matters she cannot be seen as publicly involved in.
- Storm on the Horizon: Go to Khenarthi's Roost to find the Khajiit who saved you.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Stop a summoned storm from destroying Mistral.
- To Auridon: Travel to Auridon.
- A Hostile Situation: Bring a traitor to justice.
- To Mathiisen: Seek out Razum-dar near Mathiisen.
- Putting the Pieces Together: Scout Mathiisen for signs of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Unveiling: Help uncover the Veiled Heritance in Mathiisen.
- To Skywatch: Meet Razum-dar in Skywatch.
- Lifting the Veil: Root out the Veiled Heritance agent in Skywatch.
- The Veil Falls: Root out the leaders of the Veiled Heritance.
- Breaking the Barrier: Help the Battlereeve and the Guild gain access to the Firsthold Castle.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- Frighten the Fearsome: Earn the Bramblebreach Clan's trust.
- Veil of Illusion: Trick a Heritance spy into assassinating the "queen".
- Double Jeopardy: Uncover the Heritance spy's plan to conquer Valenwood.
- A Storm Upon the Shore: Drive the Sea Vipers out of Seaside Sanctuary.
- Striking at the Heart: Defeat the shade of Prince Naemon.
- Gates of Fire: Help defend an Ayleid ruin from the Colovians.
- The Moonlit Path: Help the Lunar Champion walk the Two Moons Path.
Storm on the Horizon
Razum-dar will seek you out after you've spoken to Captain Tremouille and starts the conversation abruptly: "We need your face to become familiar so your presence won't be questioned. Come, stay by my side."
- What do you mean?: "This one saw you fall from thin air. Pop, drop, splash. Raz would have tried for a backflip, but under the circumstances this one is most impressed."
- Why did you send me to Vulkhel Guard?: "Razum-dar is here on a mission of some... delicacy. This one did not know how your presence here would change it. But honestly, Raz is glad you returned. You may be just what he needs."
- Why do you need me?: "First, a question. Where did you come from?"
- You wouldn't believe me if I told you.: "(?)"
- Coldharbour, Molag Bal's realm. He plans to invade Tamriel.: "A Daedric Prince, you say? Raz has a nose for lies, but you seem clean as an ocean breeze. Hmm. If anyone else asks you... where will you say you came from?"
- Coldharbour. Molag Bal possesses my soul. Tamriel is in great danger.: "(?)"
- [Lie] I'm a Dominion soldier who survived the shipwreck.: "Yes, lie with confidence! A straight face, and a gleam in your eye. Well done! It is very good right now to fit in. Your sudden arrival? It does not fit in, you understand?"
- Who are you?: "Just a friendly Khajiit, privileged to see someone drop from nowhere and land in sea. A shame you cannot do that at will. You could make piles of coin, sell tickets!"
- Why should I trust you?: "You should not! You should trust your instincts. Leave if you wish! No one will stop you. Or, come with Raz and do what you can to help us recover. In the process, grow your stature and wealth. It is entirely up to you."
- Why are you helping me?: "Because you are no soldier, which is useful. You can speak with the locals, assure them we are not invaders or marauders. Now, come. Let us try to fit in."
He will take you over to Commander Karinith and provide an introduction: "Commander Karinith, a moment? This recruit survived the shipwreck without injuries. You mentioned something about the Shattered Shoals, yes? "
After you've gotten your task, Karinith recommends you speak to Ealcil, so Razum-dar will lead you over and tell him: "Ealcil, this recruit wishes to speak with you."
Razum-dar will wait for you at the exit of the settlement once you've gathered enough information. He seems to think you are off to a good start: "There, you see? You fit in, and no one will stop you from walking away. But, as this one said... there are opportunities here for people that fall from the sky."
- I'm listening.: "Ealcil is most impressed with his newest bauble. But the undead are a threat to all of Khenarthi's Roost. If you want to, you could search the Temple of the Mourning Springs. Determine how to contain the dead there. Then the locals should see we came here as allies, not conquerors."
- All right. Anything else?: "Karinith told you how the hurricane dashed the fleet into Khenarthi's Roost. Now the Sea Vipers are picking at the bones of our ships. Strange, yes? You could scout the coast, as the commander said. Prove yourself to the soldiers."
- Where are you headed?: "Oh, there's far less glamorous work to be done in Mistral, at the northern end of the island. Let's meet up there, after you've done what you decide to do. Until then, Bright Moons guide your steps."
Lifting the Veil
You are greeting in Skywatch Manor by a suspicious "Skywatch Noble": "Looking for Razum-dar? Follow th—me."
- Who are you?: "Just follow."
Following him around the corner will result in Razum-dar removing his disguise to reveal himself. "Perhaps now you recognize Razum-dar, yes?"
- Why the disguise?: "Skywatch is a dangerous town—today, of all days. You know of the festival? Estre's ceremony, yes?"
- What's the ceremony about?: "To cement their relationship, the Queen plans to elevate Estre within the Thalmor. Everything must be perfect."
- So what's the catch?: "The Heritance. Raz has word the Veil has fallen on Skywatch. They plan to attack the royalty, make a statement. We need someone to find the cell and snuff it out. And by someone, Raz means you."
- Of course.: "It is a pleasure working beside you, my friend. Start at the Barbed Hook tavern, down by the docks. Use the phrase, "The wine here is made with Alik'r grapes." Raz is certain that will get you somewhere."
- Anything else?: "Take the earring Raz used to disguise himself. We don't want anyone to recognize you."
- There is a letter addressed to him.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|