|● Weather Table ●|
The Jerall Mountains (sometimes spelled Jeral Mountains) is a mountain range in northern Cyrodiil. Skyrim borders on the north. It shares a border with the Colovian Highlands to the west, and the Great Forest and Nibenay Basin to the south. To the east, the mountain range merges with the Valus Mountains.
Some notable mountains in this range are Gnoll Mountain and Dive Rock. Travel through the Jerall Mountains can be difficult, with many steep mountainsides and glaciers. However, there are several unmarked roads that facilitate travel in this area. Most of the sites of interest in the Jerall Mountains are along or near one of these unmarked roads.
The flora of the region is more extensive than one might first suppose for such mountainous land, although it consists largely of hardy plants able to survive in the cold. Clouded Funnel Cap mushrooms, Lavender, Milk Thistle, Motherwort and Tinder Polypore Cap mushrooms all grow here, and Wormwood is unique to the region.
- 1 Jerall Mountains Places
- 2 Jerall Mountains Quests
Jerall Mountains Places
A list of places found in the region of Jerall Mountains.
- Bruma — The main city in the Jerall Mountains to the north of Cyrodiil, dedicated to Talos; populated mainly by Nords.
Villages, Farms, and Settlements
- Applewatch — A farmhouse west of Bruma (quest-related).
- Cloud Ruler Temple — A fortress northwest of Bruma (quest-specific).
- Frostcrag Spire — A tower east of Bruma that serves as a home for magic-oriented characters (plugin-specific).
- Lord Rugdumph's Estate — A farm and estate north of Cheydinhal (quest-related).
- Temple of the Ancestor Moths — A settlement and chapel far north of Cheydinhal.
- Silver Road — Main road from the Imperial City to Bruma.
- Dive Rock — A mountain northeast of Cheydinhal.
- Gnoll Mountain — A mountain and campsite east of Bruma (quest-related).
- The Sentinel — An ancient unmarked statue northeast of Bruma.
- Dragonclaw Rock — An unusual rock formation northeast of Bruma.
- Azura's Shrine — A Daedric shrine north-northwest of Cheydinhal.
- Hermaeus Mora's Shrine — A Daedric shrine west of Cloud Ruler Temple.
- Namira's Shrine — A Daedric shrine southeast of Bruma's East Gate.
- Ninendava — A small Ayleid ruin northeast of Chorrol containing vampires (quest-related).
- Rielle — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin northwest of Bruma containing undead.
- Sedor — A small Ayleid ruin between Cheydinhal and Bruma containing ogres (quest-related).
- Fort Horunn — A medium-sized fort between Bruma and Cheydinhal containing monsters.
- Sancre Tor — A large fort north of Chorrol containing undead (quest-related).
- Gutted Mine — A small mine north of Cheydinhal containing vampires (quest-related).
- Plundered Mine — A medium-sized mine east of Bruma containing goblins.
- Boreal Stone Cave — A small empty cave west of Bruma (quest-related).
- Bruma Caverns — A small cave west of Bruma containing animals (quest-related).
- Capstone Cave — A medium-sized cave west of Bruma containing bandits.
- Echo Cave — A medium-sized cave west of Bruma containing necromancers (quest-related).
- Kingscrest Cavern — A large cave north of Cheydinhal containing monsters.
- Lake Arrius Caverns — A large cave north of Cheydinhal containing NPCs (quest-related).
- Serpent's Trail — A small cave northeast of Bruma containing monsters and animals (quest-related).
- Silver Tooth Cave — A medium-sized cave between Cheydinhal and Bruma containing goblins.
- Aerin's Camp — A small campsite north of Cheydinhal and Kingscrest Cavern.
- Hidden Camp — A campsite between Cheydinhal and Bruma containing bandits.
Jerall Mountains Quests
A list of all quests involving the region of Jerall Mountains.
- The Path of Dawn: You must return to Baurus in the Imperial City to try to track down the stolen Amulet of Kings.
- Dagon Shrine: Find and infiltrate the Mythic Dawn's shrine.
- Spies: Track down those that have been spying on Cloud Ruler Temple.
- Bruma Gate: Help the Bruma guard close an Oblivion Gate just outside the city.
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- Blood of the Divines: Recover the blood of a god for Martin.
- Miscarcand: Recover a Great Welkynd Stone for Martin.
- Defense of Bruma: Let a Great Oblivion Gate open outside of Bruma.
- Paradise: Enter Mankar's Paradise, and retrieve the Amulet of Kings.
- Light the Dragonfires: Escort Martin to the Temple of the One... but will you be able to crown him Emperor?
- The Noble's Daughter: Find Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak's missing daughter.
- The Stone of St. Alessia: The Stone of St. Alessia has been stolen from the Chapel of Talos in Bruma.
- Bruma Recommendation: Find a missing mage to obtain a recommendation from Bruma.
- A Plot Revealed: Travel to Bruma and find out why the Mages Guild there has stopped correspondence.
- Confront the King: Find the King of Worms and end the Necromancers' attacks on the Mages Guild.
- Accidents Happen: An honest Wood Elf in Bruma has upset some dishonest people.
- Next of Kin: Next to the Great Oak in Chorrol, your next assignment demands the lives of an entire bloodline.
- Broken Vows: Deep within the well of Skingrad Castle Courtyard, the next Drop matches killer against killer.
- The Coldest Sleep: Locate a Nord at Gnoll Mountain, said to be running from a fate he chose in Solstheim. Today it will find him.
- Following a Lead: What have you been doing, puppet?
- Azura: Kill some former worshippers of Azura who have been turned into vampires.
- Hermaeus Mora: Capture one soul from each of the ten races of Tamriel.
- Namira: Assist Namira's Forgotten in eliminating some priests.
- A Brotherhood Betrayed: It appears that a vampire in town was recently killed by Raynil Dralas, a self-proclaimed vampire hunter.
- Buying a house in Bruma: Purchase a large house in the traditional style of Bruma.
- Lifting the Vale: Countess Narina Carvain wants you to find the Draconian Madstone.
- The Collector: Help Umbacano, a collector of ancient artifacts, recover the "Ten Ancestors", a set of ancient Ayleid statues.
- Two Sides of the Coin: Arnora wants you to speak with Jorundr to find out where their stolen gold is hidden.