A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
Towns and Settlements
- Bear Season: A farmer needs you to kill some bears to protect his flock of sheep.
- Go Fish: Help Aelwin contribute to his retirement savings by obtaining the scales from some Rumare Slaughterfish for him to sell.
- Goblin Trouble: Stop a goblin war so a family can return to their farm.
- The Gravefinder's Repose: Help the innkeeper deal with a local Necromancer.
- No Stone Unturned: Help an Altmer Sorcerer at the Imperial Bridge Inn recover his research notes.
- The Potato Snatcher: S'jirra has had her potatoes stolen!
- Revenge Served Cold: Help a farmer seek revenge on the goblins who killed his wife.
- The Sunken One: Find the owner of an abandoned farmhouse.
- When the Vow Breaks: Recover the family heirloom for an abandoned wife.
- A Venerable Vintage: Nerussa would like you to collect six bottles of a rare wine for her.
- Zero Visibility: Help the citizens of Aleswell become visible again.
These quests do not appear in the journal.
- Attack on Fort Sutch: Help a group of soldiers close an Oblivion Gate (non-journal).
- The Forgotten Chests of Pale Pass: A treasure hunt in Pale Pass leads to a magical ring hidden many years ago by an unlucky thief (non-journal).
- The Horror of Dive Rock: Slay the Horror of Dive Rock, the Uderfrykte Matron (non-journal).
- Black Bow Bandits: Tag along with Mazoga the Orc to track down and kill Black Bow Bandits (non-journal).
- Lich of Lost Boy Cavern: Follow the story of an exiled mage trying to save his friend from himself (non-journal).
- The Unbeaten Path: Follow the clues given to you by a mysterious note and a strange longsword in order to find an unusual treasure (non-journal).
- Illegal Cargo: Stop the illegal sheep shipment at the Sea Tub Clarabella (non-journal).
- Unwanted Tenants: Rid your new home of two unwanted guests (non-journal).
- Bittneld and Emfrid: Help to bring two lonely hearts together (non-journal).
- The Pilgrimage of the Nine Divines: Show your piety by visiting the wayshrines scattered across the land.
- Heaven Stones: Gain new powers by finding all the game's heaven stones.
Official Add-On Quests
These quests are added by official add-ons and start immediately after installing the add-on.
- Horse Armor: Protect your horse from danger with this beautiful handcrafted armor.
- Repairing the Orrery: Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the defiled Orrery and unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
- Frostcrag Spire: In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character to call home.
- Dunbarrow Cove: Uncover a famous pirate's lost ship and claim it as your own.
- Unearthing Mehrunes Razor: Conquer one of the deepest and most challenging dungeons in all of Cyrodiil to claim this fearsome weapon.
- Deepscorn Hollow: Deepscorn Hollow is an asylum for the wicked, a refuge from the persecution of the virtuous.
- Battlehorn Castle: Rescue Battlehorn Castle from marauders, and claim it as your own.