|Type||Defensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Spell ID||0007e8db||Editor ID||Harmony|
|Base Cost||1220||Charge Time||3.0 sec|
|Tome ID||000a271a||Tome Value||1052|
|Purchase from (after Illusion Ritual Spell)|
- Creatures and people up to level 25 nearby won't fight for 60 seconds.
Harmony is a master level Illusion spell that causes hostile creatures and people up to level 25 within 250 ft of the caster to stop fighting for 60 seconds.
- Harmony, 25 pts for 60 secs in 250 ft
- Animage, creatures 8 levels higher can be affected
- Kindred Mage, people 10 levels higher can be affected
- Hypnotic Gaze, all targets 8 levels higher can be affected
- Master of the Mind, allows spell to work on undead, daedra, and automatons
Note that these perks will stack, so the overall effective values for the spell with perks are as follows:
|Animage + Hypnotic Gaze||41|
|Kindred Mage + Hypnotic Gaze||43|
- Harmony will cause targets to "forget" that they have been pickpocketed recently.