A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
< Oblivion: Magic: Magical Effects(Redirecionado de Oblivion:Damage Agility)
(Click on any item for details)
Damage Attribute M points for D seconds
Reduce the value of the target's given Attribute by M points each second for D seconds. (The duration is 1 second if not specified). The total damage is MxD points and lasts until the attribute is magically restored.
Internally, all of the various Damage Attribute effects are considered to be the same. However, there is currently no way to acquire any of them as a spell without using the console, and therefore they are not available at the Spellmaking Altar. (However, if you could acquire one as a spell, spell-making and enchanting are both enabled for this effect).
- Normally, Damage Attribute effects do not show up in your Active Effects menu (just as Damage Health does not show up in your Active Effects menu). Instead, the affected attribute's value is displayed in red text in your statistics menu.
- If you can damage an NPC's Strength to zero, they will be frozen in place because of their zero Encumbrance. This can also be accomplished by Damaging Speed to zero.
- Drain vs Damage vs Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Absorb Attribute, Drain Attribute, Fortify Attribute, Restore Attribute
- Damage Fatigue, Damage Health, Damage Magicka
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create poisons of Damage Attribute:
|Damage Agility||Damage Endurance||Damage Intelligence||Damage Luck|
|Damage Personality||Damage Speed||Damage Strength||Damage Willpower|