|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
Nirn (believed to mean 'Arena' in Ehlnofex) is the planet on which the Elder Scrolls is set. It floats in the void of Oblivion and is, for all intents and purposes, the majority of the realm known as Mundus. Sources often use the terms Nirn and Mundus synonymously, despite the technical differences in the two terms. Nirn was created during the Dawn Era by the Aedra and Anu-aligned spirits, based on Lorkhan's inspiration and Magnus' designs.
Tamriel is the main continent of Nirn and is its mythic and symbolic center. Tamriel is split into 9 provinces: Black Marsh, Cyrodiil, Elsweyr, Hammerfell, High Rock, Morrowind, Skyrim, Summerset Isle, and Valenwood.
- Akavir is a continent east of Tamriel, including four regions: Kamal, Tsaesci, Tang Mo, and Ka Po' Tun.
- Atmora is a continent north of Tamriel, former homeland of the ancestors of modern Nords.
- Yokuda was a continent west of Tamriel and the original homeland of the Redguards, but has since sunk into the sea.
- Pyandonea is a continent south of Tamriel. It is home to the elusive Maormer.
Nirn has two moons, Masser and Secunda. The other astral bodies in the sky above Nirn are believed to actually be the spheres of the Aedra and Daedra, as seen from the mortal plane. The sun and stars are also punctures in the veil of Oblivion, through which the light of Aetherius shines into Mundus. One exception is the snake constellation, The Serpent, which 'wanders' about the sky. It is made up of "unstars".[oog 1]
For an account of Nirn's mythic history, see the article on the Mundus.
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 3º Edição/Arena Supermundus|]]
- Espírito de Nirn, Deus dos Mortais
- [[Lore:Varieties of Faith in the Empire|]]
- O Monomito
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 3º Edição/Other Lands|]]
- O Anuado Comentado
- Misteriosa Akavir
- Frontier, Conquest, and Accommodation: A Social History of Cyrodiil — University of Gwylim Press, 3E 344
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 1º Edição/The Wild Region|]]
- O Lorkhan Lunar — Fal Droon
- The Firmament — Ffoulke
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.
- Cosmology — The Temple Zero Society