Thirsk Mead Hall
|Level||PC×1 (range=10-60)||Class||Dremora Class|
|Gold||1000 (+1000 Master Trader)|
|Buys||Blacksmith (Animal Hides, Armor, Arrows, Ore/Ingots, Tools, Weapons)|
|Primary Skills||One-handed, Two-handed, Block, Heavy Armor|
|Faction(s)||DLC2PillarBuilderFaction; DLC2ThirskNordCrimeFaction; DLC2ThirskNordFaction; JobBlacksmithFaction; JobMerchantFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; Halbarn Services|
Halbarn Iron-Fur is a Nord blacksmith initially found at Bujold's Retreat while battling for control over Thirsk Mead Hall. If the quest Retaking Thirsk is completed, he relocates to the mead hall along with the others. If you speak to him after completing the quest, he will ask you to do him a favor by collecting some items for him. If you do so, he becomes a potential marriage candidate.
- Halbarn Favor Quest: Find some crafting materials for Halbarn Iron-Fur.
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- He is one of just three spouses that can actually live on Solstheim with you, as spouses and children cannot move into Severin Manor.
- After marrying Halbarn and adopting a childHF, the option to ask how the children are doing isn't available in player built homes.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.2 of the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.
|Este artigo relacionado a Dragonborn é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|