Este artigo é sobre the Companions faction. Para companions for the player, veja Followers.
Os Companheiros são um grupo de guerreiros que assumem contratos públicos e privados para o povo de Skyrim e que supostamente seguiram a tradição dos Quinhentos Companheiros de Ysgramor. Por mais que ambos grupos ofereçam serviços semelhantes, a Guilda dos Lutadores históricamente teve uma presença marcante em Skyrim até o que parece ser uma substituição deles pelos Companheiros na Quarta Era. Sua base é na cidade de Passo Branco, junto com o salão de hidromel de Jorrvaskr.Os membros de elite estão incluídos no Círculo de Jorrvaskr, e o conselheiro e árbitro principal é conhecido como o Precursor, depois de Ysgramor, o "precursor de nós todos" e o único verdadeiro líder reconhecido dos Companheiros. Cada novo Precursor é escolhido pelo último.
Para saber mais sobre os Companheiros e sua história, veja o artigo da lore.
The Companions' sanctuary is the Nordic longhouse just below Dragonsreach, in the Winds District of Whiterun. This is an ancient and honored mead hall where generations of the Companions have met. According to local legend, Jorrvaskr is actually the oldest building in Whiterun. It existed alone on the mountain while the city was built up around it over the centuries. It features a main dining area, below which are the living quarters for the whelps and for the Circle and Harbinger.
Outside, there is a training area, and close by is the Skyforge, where the Companions' weapons are formed. The forge itself is large, ancient, and built outside on a mountain, close to the sky. Below the Skyforge is a ceremonial area known as The Underforge, which is out of bounds except on rare occasions.
- You may apply at their guild hall Jorrvaskr in Whiterun by speaking with Kodlak Whitemane.
- Master level trainers in Smithing, Heavy Armor, and Two-handed
- Expert level trainers in One-handed, Block, and Archery
- The ability to become a werewolf
- Access to Skyforge Steel weapons and Wolf Armor
- Improve the Skyforge to make Ancient Nord armor and Nord Hero weaponry.
- Several members become possible followers after the quest line is completed.
- Followers who are also trainers give "free" training (train and then trade the gold back)
- Shield of Ysgramor and Wuuthrad
- Never-ending supply of Radiant quests
Once the Companions quest line has been finished, you are named Harbinger. The advantages are that now you can command most of the Companions to aid you in battle, and you can now forge Ancient Nord Armor and Nord Hero weaponry at the Skyforge.
The primary Companions quest line consists of six quests; multiple radiant quests must also be completed over the course of the quest line. Three achievements (50 points; 2 Bronze and 1 Silver) are unlocked by the Companions quests.
|Take Up Arms: Prove you are worthy to join the Companions.||10 pts/Bronze|
|Proving Honor: Claim a Fragment of Wuuthrad from Dustman's Cairn.|
|The Silver Hand: Join the ranks of The Circle and clear Gallows Rock of werewolf hunters.||10 pts/Bronze|
|Blood's Honor: Claim the head of a Glenmoril Witch for Kodlak Whitemane.|
|Purity of Revenge: Retrieve the Fragments of Wuuthrad and wipe out the Silver Hand.|
|Glory of the Dead: Cure Kodlak's spirit and become leader of the Companions.||30 pts/Silver|
These quests are available after completing Take Up Arms and are repeatable.
- Animal Extermination: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to kill an invading beast.
- Animal Extermination: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to clear out a beast den.
- Hired Muscle: Fulfill a contract for the Companions to bring a citizen back in line.
- Trouble in Skyrim: Fulfill a contract for the Companions to clear out a troublesome area.
- Family Heirloom: Fulfill a contract for the Companions to retrieve a stolen family heirloom.
- Escaped Criminal: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to hunt down an escaped criminal.
- Rescue Mission: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to rescue a kidnapped citizen.
These quests are available after completing The Silver Hand and are repeatable.
- Striking the Heart: Assassinate a leader of the Silver Hand.
- Stealing Plans: Search a Silver Hand hideout for information on the location of their headquarters.
- This quest is unavailable after Wuuthrad is reforged during the Quest Glory of the Dead.
These quests are available after completing Glory of the Dead and are repeatable.
- Purity: Help a member of the Circle give up their beasthood.
- This quest is unavailable when you are no longer a werewolf.
- Totems of Hircine: Journey to the given location to find a Totem of Hircine.
- Within the Companions exists The Circle, an inner sub-faction of the highest and most prominent members, all of whom are Werewolves.