Skyrim:Kill the Bandit Leader
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
< Skyrim: Quests: Miscellaneous: Favors / Radiant
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
This is a radiant quest which you can receive from any of the following four people. Apart from Ahtar's quest, which has a fixed location, the dungeon is randomly determined based on the quest giver's hold.
|Ahtar||Broken Oar Grotto||Leveled gold and he'll follow|
|Annekke Crag-Jumper||Cragslane Cavern, Gallows Rock, Lost Knife Hideout, Stony Creek Cave, Uttering Hills Camp||+1 to Light Armor skill and she'll follow|
|Brunwulf Free-Winter||Cragslane Cavern, Gallows Rock, Lost Knife Hideout, Stony Creek Cave, Uttering Hills Camp||+1 to Heavy Armor skill and leveled gold|
|Fanari Strong-VoiceDB||Bloodskal Barrow, Brodir Grove, Damphall Mine, Hrodulf's House, Wreck of the Strident Squall||Leveled gold|
- Quest Reward for Ahtar, Brunwulf, and Fanari
- Talk to the quest giver.
- Travel to the bandit lair or dungeon.
- Return to the quest giver for your reward.
- If you kill Captain Hargar by finishing the quest Lights Out! or by cleaning out that cave without the quest then Ahtar won't give you his quest and never becomes your follower.
- Because this is a favor quest which affects the quest giver's disposition, it will count towards the "Help the People" part of the thane quest for the quest giver's hold.
- The quest Harsh Master can have identical quest objectives.
- If you do the quest Lights Out first, the captain may be extremely high level to prevent you from killing him and forcing you to leave without clearing out the cave. This allows you the possibility to still get the other quest from Ahtar.
- (Brunwulf Free-Winter/Uttering Hills camp version) If you have already completed Summerset Shadows for the Thieves Guild, you will be unable to complete this quest, as the bandit leader Linwe will already be dead, but there will be an objective arrow pointing to him as if he still needs to be killed.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3.3 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Selecting Linwe's body in the console then typing
resurrectwill bring him back to life as soon as you resume the game. Killing him again will then count for the quest completion. (Doesn't work if you have already received the favor quest, as resurrecting Linwe—before or after entering the cave—doesn't put the quest arrow back on him and killing him again doesn't complete the quest)
- If Linwe's body has already disappeared, typing
setstage Favor104 15in the console will advance the quest.
setstage Favor104 15doesn't help you, type the following commands:
prid C5688and then
kill. This should select the original quest target and kill him for you, advancing the quest to the next stage.
prid C5688doesn't help you, type the following commands:
prid C5675, then
disable, and then type
prid C5675, then
enable, and finally
resurrect. This should place Linwe at the empty chair where the quest marker is pointing. Additional Summerset Shadow thieves should spawn as well.
- If all previous codes don't work, try
prid 7d67a, then
- (Brunwulf Free-Winter/Gallows Rock version) Gallows Rock is where The Silver Hand quest takes place for the Companions. Upon re-entering the area, the enemies had respawned and Krev the Skinner had respawned and doubles as the bandit leader that Brunwulf Free-Winter is referring to.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper or Ahtar may not give this radiant quest, even if you have no other active quests that could possibly conflict with it. This renders it impossible to recruit them as a follower.
- It is possible that both Annekke Crag-Jumper and Brunwulf Free-Winter want to give the same location for this quest, but as you cannot have more than one of this quest active only the first one you entered the map cell of will have the dialog option, the other will not offer the radiant quest. A possible fix to finish the quest for the first one, then to wait 30 days until the dungeon reset (while never having entered the map cell of the other quest-giver). The dialog option should appear for the second one too. ?
|Kill the Bandit Leader (Favor104)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Kill the leader of <Alias=Dungeon>
Objective 15: Tell <Alias.ShortName=Questgiver> the bandit is dead
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 200.
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar expandindo-o.|
- Skyrim-Bugs Fixed by the Unofficial Skyrim Patch
- Skyrim-Confirmed Bugs
- Skyrim-Unconfirmed Bugs
- Páginas com ligações quebradas para ficheiros
- Todos os Rascunhos
- Skyrim Esboços
- Skyrim Quest Rascunhos