Também conhecidos como Cyrodiils, Cyrodilicos, Cyro-Nórdicos e Cyrods Imperiais , os bem-educados e bem-ditos Imperiais são os nativos da civilizada, cosmopolitana província de Cyrodiil. Imperiais também são conhecidos pela disciplina e treinamento de seus exércitos, e o respeito deles pela lei. Apesar de fisicamente menos imponente que as outras raças, os Imperiais têm provado ser diplomatas e comerciantes perspicazes, e com esses traços, junto com sua habilidade notável e treinamento como infantaria, os permitiram subjugar todas as outras nações e raças, e levantar o monumento à paz e prosperidade que compreendem o Glorioso Império. Sua hegemonia tem aumentado e diminuído através das eras, e a maior parte dos historiadores referem a três Impérios distintos, os fins dos quais marcam novas épocas na história Tamriélica.
For more information, see the main lore article.
Natives of Cyrodiil, they have proved to be shrewd diplomats and traders. They are skilled with combat and magic. Anywhere gold coins might be found, Imperials always seem to find a few more. They can call upon the Voice of the Emperor to calm an enemy.
- Imperial Luck ability (FormID
000eb7eb): Anywhere gold coins might be found, Imperials always seem to find a few more, constant
- 100% chance of 2-10 extra gold in all chests that normally contain gold, as well as to the corpses of various gold-dropping enemies, such as bandits, dragons, draugr, Falmer, Forsworn, giants, and rieklingsDB.
- Voice of the Emperor greater power (FormID
000e40ca): Calms nearby people for 60 seconds, once per day
- The magnitude of the power is 99 pts and the area of effect is 75 ft.
- Height: 1.00
Imperials' skill bonuses are perfectly balanced between a mage type character and a warrior type. They have lesser bonuses to the Heavy Armor and One-handed skills, but also have bonuses to their Destruction and Restoration skills, making either path, or a combination of the two, equally attractive.
The Voice of the Emperor greater power is useful at most levels. The magnitude is high enough to affect everyone in the vanilla game until level 81+. The calmed enemies can also enable you to use the wait feature to fully restore your health, magic, and stamina (you may consider waiting a full 24 hours, so you can use the Voice power again if needed).
If you're achievement hunting, the Imperial Luck ability will make your gameplay experience that much simpler by adding a small percent increase in the gold you get.
- At the very beginning of Before the Storm (just after exiting the cave under Helgen Keep), all races get the Imperial Luck ability, the only difference being that Imperials can see it among active effects.
- This issue has been addressed by version 1.3.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch; it will only be properly fixed on a new game, and cannot reliably safeguard against fixing it if the player is a werewolf or Vampire Lord.
- This bug can be manually fixed for non-Imperial characters by using the console command
set ImperialLuck to 100to disable the perk, which persists between saves.