A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Giant's Run, Eastmarch|
Windhelm is a city in northern Eastmarch.
Its port is frequented by ships from all over Tamriel.
- Windhelm Objective: Keep the Nord celebration safe and sound.
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: Explore Sheogorath's dark manse to recover the final book.
- For Kyne's Honor: Defeat the Muzzled Owl witches who have forsaken Kyne.
- Partners in Crime: Help a novice thief pull off her biggest heist yet.
- Party Planning: Help plan the Konunleikar celebration ceremony.
- Proving the Deed: Investigate the circumstances surrounding Jofnir's death.
- That Which Was Lost: Help Narahni find her estranged son.
Shops and Services
- The Adept's Retreat — A chironasium, apothecary and dye station in Windhelm.
- The Anvil & Pauldron — A smithy in central Windhelm.
- Cold Moon Fine Steeds — The stable in Windhelm.
- Cold Moon Inn — One of two inns in Windhelm.
- Fighters Guild — The Windhelm branch of the Fighters Guild situated in the southwestern part of the city.
- Mages Guild — A branch of the Mages Guild located in the city of Windhelm.
- Oaken-Hull's Emporium — The marketplace in Windhelm.
- The Sober Nord Tavern — One of two inns in Windhelm.
- Stormcrag Armorer's Hall — A shop in Windhelm which sells all kinds of armor.
- The Tree's Bounty — A carpentry in northeastern Windhelm.
- Windhelm Bank — A bank located in northwestern Windhelm.
- Windhelm Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge found beneath Windhelm.
- Windswept Stalls — A marketplace housing several guild kiosks in Windhelm.
- Hall of the Dead — A tomb in Windhelm.
- Windhelm Wayshrine — Located in central Windhelm.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|