The Lion Guard are the elite guards of High Rock and the Daggerfall Covenant. They are deployed all across High Rock and serve as High King Emeric's personal guard. They espouse a meritocratic hierarchy, where ability alone determines progression.
They have a history of abandoning forts and leaving behind many provisions. Recently they abandoned Firebrand Watch, which the Red Rook Bandits reportedly ransacked and made a fortune from, and Cryptwatch Fort, which the Rooks took as a base for themselves.
- Aldcroft — A town in east-central Glenumbra, south of Camlorn.
- Lion Guard Redoubt — A camp of the Lion Guard in northern Glenumbra, northeast of Camlorn.
- Lion Guard Siege Camp — An encampment just south of Camlorn.
- The Bandit: Help add a recruit to the Lion Guard.
- The Corpse Horde: Sanctify dead soldiers in Merovec's Folly.
- A Dangerous Dream: Find a Lion Guard captain who was kidnapped by Daedric cultists in Stormhaven.
- Lost Lions: Help rescue ensorcelled knights from the Bonesnap Ruins.
- The Lover: a Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
- Pride of the Lion Guard: Help a wounded recruit finish his first assignment.
- Rendezvous at the Pass: Meet the Lion Guard at the pass on the other side of Ephesus.
- Retaking Camlorn: Find the Lion Guard and inform them of how to defeat Faolchu.
- Rally Cry: Help the Lion Guard reach the city of Camlorn.
- A Lingering Hope: Help the Lion Guard get inside the city of Camlorn.
- Taking the Fight to the Enemy: Seek out the Lion Guard regiment searching for evil in the King's Guard region.
- The Lion Guard's Stand: Search for the missing Lion Guard patrols near the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- The Wayward Son: Held find a missing Lion Guard recruit.
- Wayward Scouts: Locate some missing scouts at Farwatch Tower.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|