A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Southeast of Evermore|
- Bankgorai Pass is a natural choke point, the only way for an army from Hammerfell to enter High Rock without marching far to the west or north. There have been fortifications here since the early days of the Direnni Hegemony.
- Bangkorai Garrison Objective: Retake the garrison from the Imperial Army.
- Imperial Curiosity: Inform Commander Ahla about the presence of Imperials at the Hall of Heroes.
- Rendezvous at the Pass: Meet the Lion Guard at the pass on the other side of Ephesus.
- Report to Evermore: Deliver a request for more soldiers for Bangkorai Garrison to the castle in Evermore.
- Searching for the Searchers: Search for a group of Knights of Saint Pelin who were investigating the Reachmen at Jackdaw Cove.
- Striking Back: Make preparations to liberate Southern Bangkorai from Imperial control.
Bangkorai Pass Wayshrine is located northwest of the garrison, near the road to the Fallen Grotto. Culled from the Crypt, a guild trader kiosk, can be found next to it.
- It is possible to enter the Garrison through the south entrance during the "lockdown" period prior to the quest Storming the Garrison.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|