|Discovery|| 90 XP
|Cambray Hills, Glenumbra|
|South of Camlorn|
Aldcroft is a town in east-central Glenumbra, south of Camlorn. Refugees from Camlorn have recently arrived in the town, including the city's duke. The Lion Guard have set up a camp in the northern part of the town.
- Aldcroft Objective: Uncover the threat hiding within Aldcroft.
- Werewolves to the North: Investigate reports of werewolves in the Cambray Hills.
- Pride of the Lion Guard: Help a wounded recruit finish his first assignment.
- Vital Inheritance: Help recover a family heirloom.
Shops and Services
- Aldcroft Anvil & Armor — A smithy in the southern half of Aldcroft.
- Aldcroft Wayshrine — Located in the northwestern section of Aldcroft.
- Dockside Green — A marketplace in the southern half of Aldcroft.
- Fighters Guild — The Aldcroft branch of the Fighters Guild, located in the northern half of the town.
- Lionguard Camp Market — A marketplace in the northern half of Aldcroft.
- Mages Guild — A tent containing the local Mages Guild branch and two magical item stalls.
- Swiftsteed Stables — A stable in the northern half of Aldcroft.
Aldcroft Wayshrine is located in the northwestern section of Aldcroft, at the top of a small island.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|