|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Wander around Riften and you can find Marise Aravel and her food store at the market. She will introduce her food to you with pride: "My food is the best in all of Skyrim; always as fresh as the day it was collected." If you ask her for the reason to this, she will tell you she picked up a trick from a butcher in Elinhir, a small town over the border in Hammerfell. Grinding up ice wraith teeth and using it as a preservative is the key to keeping everything fresh. Then she will request you to bring her five of them to replenish her supply. You may ask her for some ideas where to find some ice wraiths. She will remind you of some potential danger and suggest you to travel to Ancient's Ascent.
You may buy ice wraith teeth from Alchemy shops (most have a 21% chance of carrying 1-4 samples). Five samples can be found in the Hall of Attainment or Jorrvaskr Living Quarters and four in the White Hall. If you prefer to hunt some ice wraiths, you can easily find them in the wilderness of Winterhold. You can also find them in the following locations:
- Ancient's Ascent, recommended location, actually in Bonechill Passage
- Forsaken Cave, the previous part of the first zone
- Throat of the World, the path to High Hrothgar
- Tolvald's Cave, the previous part of the first zone
- Weynon Stones, two ice wraiths will ambush you there
Once you have them, return to Marise. She will be extremely happy: "Perfect, just perfect! These should help keep my stock fresh for quite a while." She will reward you with an apprentice-level Alteration spell tome and five pheasant breasts.
- After completing this quest once, you may receive the first quest objective in your journal again. The counter does not increase upon adding ice wraith teeth to your inventory, and the objective is stuck in your quest log permanently.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Collect 10 Ice Wraith Teeth instead so that once you turn in 5, the counter maxes out at 5 again (thus successfully completing the quest).
|Ice Cold (FreeformRiften07)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|20||(Only displayed if you don't already have the teeth)
Objective 10: Find 5 Ice Wraith Teeth for Marise (<Global=FFR07TeethCount>/5)
|(Displayed upon acquiring the teeth)
Objective 20: Return to Marise
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 10, 200, 250.
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|