A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
This page provides a list of all creature types in the game of Skyrim.
- Animals – Animals comprise various mundane creatures that have no magical or weapon-wielding abilities.
- Daedra – Daedra are creatures from the planes of Oblivion. Note that Dremora are NPCs, not creatures, and therefore are not listed here.
- Dwarven Automatons – Dwarven Automatons are ancient, robot-like machines encountered in Dwarven Ruins.
- Monsters – Monsters are creatures with various magical abilities, ranging from magical attacks to various magical resistances.
- Passive Creatures – Passive creatures are completely unable to attack or harm you.
- Undead – Undead creatures consist of spirits, reanimated skeletons, and reanimated corpses. Vampires are also considered undead, but are undead NPCs instead of creatures.