A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Boar Tusk, Boar Meat|
Bristlebacks are large tusked boars that are found on Solstheim. They will become hostile if approached too closely or provoked. You may loot the corpses for their meat and tusks. They are often used by Rieklings as mounts.
- There is a unique bristleback named Bilgemuck which is a part of the quest The Chief of Thirsk Hall.
- The meat dropped by bristlebacks cannot be cooked, even though there is a cooked variety available.
- This issue has been addressed by version 1.0.5 of the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch; the meat can be cooked.
- Bristlebacks fail to respawn due to missing respawn flags in the game data.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.2 of the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.
|Este artigo relacionado a Dragonborn é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|