Online:A Child's Tamriel Bestiary
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Veja também||Versão da Lore|
|Coleção||Words of the Poets|
A Child's Tamriel Bestiary
by Shane gro-Orath (Clever, no? Ha, ha!)
A children's rhyming alphabet book
- A is for Alit, a two-legged lizard
- With enough underbite to swallow a wizard
- E is for Eagle, so loved by the Elves
- They plaster its image all over themselves
- F is for Faded Wraith, haunting the tomb
- Lurking in dark to deliver your doom
- H is for Hoarvor, huge tick of the wood
- That's eager to catch you and drain all your blood!
- I is for Imp, an obnoxious pest
- Who'll fry you with spells for the sake of a jest
- L is for Lamia, snake-hag of the wild
- Who hopes she might corner a lost little child
- M is for Mudcrab, annoyance ubiquitous
- Nasty, unpleasant, ugly, iniquitous
- O is for Ogre, whose wits are quite dim
- But if one should catch you, your prospects are grim
- S is for Spriggan, root, bark, and bough
- It hides in that thicket — it's watching you now!
- T is for Thunderbug, vast shocking beetle
- Its pincers will get you, or its serrated feet'll
- W is for Wisp, evil glow-ball that beckons
- Don't follow, or you'll be seen no more, I reckons
- X is for Xivilai, Daedric assassin
- Who'll pop off your head on a whim as he's passin'
- Z is for Zombies — you knew they'd be last
- Run, don't be walking: some are quite fast!