Skyrim:Bruca's Leap Redoubt
|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|A Tragedy in Black|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southwest of Dragon Bridge|
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
Bruca's Leap Redoubt is a small cave inhabited by Forsworn.
- Bounty: Forsworn: Kill a Forsworn leader for a bounty reward.
- The Ghost of Old Hroldan: Put an ancient ghost to rest.
- The House of Horrors: Help Molag Bal take revenge upon a servant of Boethiah.
- Kill the Forsworn Leader: Do a favor for Jarl Igmund by killing a Forsworn leader.
- Lisbet's Missing Shipment: Retrieve a missing Dibella Statue for a struggling store.
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -31, 15
- This location's map marker is named Bruca's Leap Redoubt. The entrance door is SE of the marker.
- 1 Forsworn archer is near the entrance
- 1 Forsworn melee fighter is near the entrance
- The Forsworn camp contains 1 Forsworn chest, 5 bedrolls and 1 tanning rack
- The following can be found near the entrance: 2 Namira's Rot fungus, 1 Chickens' Nest and a Chicken.
Bruca's Leap Redoubt
The cave has only one zone which is very small. It is simply a bending passage leading down to a chamber. The chamber has some wooden scaffolding. The Forsworn Briarheart and its guard will likely be alerted to your presence right away. However, by sneaking it is possible for you to snipe at them from the window-like opening straight down from the entrance. On the ledge you will also find an iron dagger. At the bottom of the tunnel, you'll find a coin purse and a Dwarven arrow.
Lying on a table is the corpse of a Forsworn who was in the process of being transformed into a Briarheart: his heart and an iron dagger are placed nearby. Various pelts are lying around while on a bookshelf you'll find a copy of the Enchanting skill book A Tragedy in Black along with a few ingredients. At the bottom is an apothecary's satchel, and a random potion is placed in a bucket nearby. The boss chest is behind the bookshelf, but make sure you avoid the bear trap in front of it.
- 1 boss-level Forsworn Briarheart (Shaman)
- 1 Forsworn melee fighter
- 1 dead Forsworn melee fighter
- 1 Enchanting skill book A Tragedy in Black
- 1 Forsworn boss chest
- 1 Apothecary's Satchel (uncommon)
- 1 Ingredient Barrel (uncommon)
- The following potions will always be found: 1 random potion
- The followig ingredients will always be found: 1 Human Heart, 1 lot of Juniper Berries, 1 White Cap, 1 Sabrecat Tooth and 1 Troll Fat
- The following weapons will always be found: 2 Iron Daggers and 1 Dwarven Arrow
- The following items will always be found: 1 coin purse (small), 1 Cave Bear Pelt, 1 Bear Pelt and 2 Cow Hides
- The following plants will always be found: 1 Blisterwort, 1 White Cap and 3 Namira's Rot fungi.
- Bruca's Leap Redoubt isn't marked as a cave, so cave-based radiant quests won't target it.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3.3 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- There is also a goat hide that you cannot interact with.