|Este artigo poderia se beneficiar com uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
|Bears, Draugr, Drodda of Icereach, Drodda's Apprentice, Drodda's Dreadlord, Frost Atronachs, Frost Trolls, Guardian of the Flame, Iceheart, Ice Wraiths, Skeletons, Teethnasher the Frostbound|
|Icewind Peaks, Eastmarch|
- Ancestral home of the Direfrost clan, this frozen castle has long been sealed to the outside world, its owners neither seen nor heard from in generations. Mountain storms rage above the castle walls, conjured up by some unknown malignant power.
Direfrost Keep is a group dungeon found in Eastmarch. Once the ancestral home of the witch hunting Direfrost clan, the castle has been abandoned following an attack by the ice witch Drodda. A surviving member of the clan, Eboric Direfrost, needs your help to reclaim his home.
- Direfrost Keep Objective: Explore the Direfrost Keep.
- Direfrost Keep Pledge: Explore Direfrost Keep and return Undaunted.
These named enemies have two pips around their health bar to indicate their difficulty.
- Drodda's Apprentice, a powerful ice mage
- Drodda's Dreadlord, a dangerous draugr
- Teethnasher the Frostbound, a large frost troll
These named enemies have three pips around their health bar to indicate their difficulty.
- Drodda of Icereach, the witch responsible for the destruction of Direfrost Keep
- Guardian of the Flame, a draugr
- Iceheart, a large frost atronach
There is one Achievement associated with this dungeon:
|Direfrost Keep||10||Defeat the Guardian of the Flame, the Empowered Frost Atronach, and Drodda of Icereach.|
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|