In Elder Scrolls Online, there are six crafting professions. Skill points are needed to fully develop crafting skills, but you are not limited to a single profession, and can choose to dabble in all of them, or specialize in a few professions. To craft, a crafting station of appropriate kind must be found.
Crafting materials can be gathered from the world, such as plants or ore, or looted from enemies. The primary use is to create items, however several crafting skills allow extracting of materials from items or researching traits they possess, which destroys those items. Some even let you improve existing items.
Crafting Stations are places at which you can partake in the crafting professions. Each type of crafting station is most commonly found at a particular type of store: alchemy stations are found at apothecaries, blacksmithing stations are found at smithies, clothing stations are found at smithies and clothiers, enchanting stations are found at chironasia, and woodworking stations are found at carpentries and some smithies. Cooking fires for provisioning are most commonly found in inns and camps. Besides that, special Crafting Sites are always equipped with blacksmithing, clothing and woodworking stations for crafting items in specific Sets.
Crafting writs are repeatable quests available to any certified crafter, which can be taken from the Crafting Writs boards located in major towns and cities. Successful completion of a crafting writ will reward gold and inspiration for that profession.
To accept crafting writs, you must become certified in your chosen professions. The certification process involves crafting an item for a master crafter, and serves as a tutorial to the crafting systems. If you are already an established crafter, and have reached Rank 10 in a particular crafting skill line, you can skip the tutorial section and become certified immediately.
- Crafting Certification: Meet the master crafters and become certified in your chosen professions.
- Alchemist Certification: Gain certification in the Alchemy profession.
- Blacksmith Certification: Gain certification in the Blacksmithing profession.
- Clothier Certification: Gain certification in the Clothing profession.
- Enchanter Certification: Gain certification in the Enchanting profession.
- Provisioner Certification: Gain certification in the Provisioning profession.
- Woodworker Certification: Gain certification in the Woodworking profession.
Consumables Crafting Writs
- Alchemist Writ: Fulfill a contract to deliver alchemical products.
- Enchanter Writ: Fulfill a contract to deliver enchanting items.
- Provisioner Writ: Fulfill a contract to deliver provisioner items.
Equipment Crafting Writs
- Blacksmith Writ: Fulfill a contract to deliver blacksmithing goods.
- Clothier Writ: Fulfill a contract to deliver clothing goods.
- Woodworker Writ: Fulfill a contract to deliver woodworking goods.
Crafting Survey Reports
The rewards for fulfilling crafting writs, except Provisioner writs, may randomly include Survey Reports, which are similar to Treasure Maps. When you receive one, a collection of high-yield gathering nodes are added to a specific location, identified by the symbol on the map. These high-yield nodes do not appear unless you have the corresponding survey. It is possible to be rewarded with the same report multiple times. If this occurs, the nodes will respawn, but possibly with a different configuration of materials. Note that you cannot have more than one of the same type of report in your inventory or bank at any time.
Provisioners do not receive survey reports, and instead have a chance of being rewarded Recipes when they turn in writs.
All six crafting professions use Inspiration for leveling purposes. Each profession uses the same amount of inspiration for all ranks as shown in the below table. Higher crafting ranks allow you to create higher level products and unlock more passive abilities in each profession. Inspiration is gained from performing crafting activities, such as creation, improvement, extraction, and refinement, as well as by completing writs. You gain more inspiration by crafting or deconstructing higher quality products.
for Next Rank
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|