Clannfear are aggressive, quick, and dangerous Daedric creatures. They have a small frill, plated spikes on their spines, and a deadly tri-tipped tail. They are flock inclined—they will work together to bring down enemies—but they are still deadly individually. They have bird-like movements, but retain an almost brutish quality to their attacks.
Skills and Abilities
As they are Daedric creatures, clannfear are especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild abilities.
A basic melee headbutt that does minor physical damage.
The clannfear swings its tail around, doing moderate physical damage to all enemies around it as indicated by a red circle.
The clannfear charges forward, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies in the red rectangle. If the clannfear does not hit anything, it will be set off balance for a few seconds.
- Gurlisk, a clannfear found in Stonefalls
- Gutsripper, a clannfear found in Cheesemonger's Hollow
- Maebomaz, a clannfear encountered in the Emberflint Mine
- Marrow, a clannfear found at the Refuge of Dread
- Marrow Thief, a clannfear found in The Vile Manse
- Nazullu, a clannfear encountered in Craglorn
- Rotmouth, a non-hostile clannfear found in the Hollow City
- The Screeching Matron, a clannfear found in the Imperial City
- Shadowrend, a clannfear encountered in the Banished Cells
- Snapjaw, a clannfear found at the Heretic's Summons camp
- Spinesnap, a clannfear encountered during the Anchors from the Harbour quest
Quests Involving Clannfear
- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- Daughter of Giants: Rescue Lyris Titanborn from her Coldharbour prison.
- Long Lost Lore: Recover books from a local ruin and uncover the secrets of its author.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.