A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Chorrol — The main city in the Great Forest, lying on the border to the Colovian Highlands, to the west of Cyrodiil, dedicated to Stendarr.
- Hrotanda Vale — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin north of Chorrol containing bandits.
- Shadow's Rest Cavern — A medium-sized cave northeast of Chorrol containing monsters.
- Moranda — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin between Chorrol and Bruma containing monsters (quest-related).
- Glademist Cave — A small cave between Chorrol and Bruma containing monsters (quest-related).
- Underpall Cave — A large cave between Bruma and Chorrol containing necromancers (plugin-related).
- Outlaw Endre's Cave — A medium-sized cave southwest of Bruma containing bandits.
- Toadstool Hollow — A medium-sized cave south of Bruma containing undead.