|Antecessor||Ramzi the Distrait|
King Fahara'jad was the ruler of Sentinel in the sixth century of the Second Era. He married Za-Rifah, the "Flower of Taneth", with whom he had three children: the eldest Maraya, the "Jewel of Satakalaam", his second-daughter Lakana, the "Star of the Almandine", and the young Crown Prince Azah, the "Lion of Antiphyllos". He was one of the leaders of the Daggerfall Covenant, and thus played a key role in the Alliance War circa 2E 582.
According to the biography The All-Beneficent King Fahara'jad, when Fahara'jad was a prince of Antiphyllos, he hunted birds in the Garden of the Grandees. After he killed a crow, Onsi himself descended from the heavens to save the prince from a vengeful hagraven. The tale says Onsi intervened because Fahara'jad was prophesied to lead his people during the "Years of Peril" (of course, the only witness to this encounter was Fahara'jad himself).
His daughter Maraya was married to King Emeric of Wayrest in the spring of 2E 566, resulting in a prosperous trade agreement between the two prominent Iliac Bay kingdoms (and a war between Wayrest and Shornhelm). Published excerpts from The History of Histories, As Told to Young Prince Fahara'jad include The True-Told Tale of Hallin and The Worthy Ar-Azal, His Deeds. The latter gives a history lesson for him on Ar-Azal, a former High King of Hammerfell and Fahara'jad's great-grand uncle. His lineage is further discussed in The Royal Lineage of Sentinel.
During the Alliance War, Fahara'jad represented all the Redguards of northern Hammerfell, and he called on all "loyal sons and daughters of Alik'r" to defend the Covenant. He offered protection to any ships sailing under the banner of the Covenant, as well as bounties on the vessels and crews allied with the Aldmeri Dominion or the Ebonheart Pact.
Crowns often called Fahara'jad a usurper, amongst other aspersions. It was rumored that a traitorous adviser slew several of Fahara'jad's other advisers as part of an attempt on the king's life, which ultimately failed. When this adviser went on to threaten Sentinel with a necromantic assault, the king secretly turned to the Ash'abah tribe for help. If true, this was controversial, as the Ash'abah were pariahs in Redguard society due to their own "unclean" practices with ancestral spirits, many would consider such a association to be "impure". Whatever the case, the undead army was defeated, a victory Fahara'jad publicly attributed to an intervention by the Divines.
- The All-Beneficent King Fahara'jad — Chapter One: Of His Laudable Youth
- An Elegantly Penned Letter de Ramina — A farewell to a lover
- Orders from a Knightly Order de Knight-Commander Varaine — An edict to recover the Memory Stone of Makela Leki
- The Royal Lineage of Sentinel — Tracing the genealogy of King Fahara'jad
- Sacrilege and Mayhem in the Alik'r de Doctor Tazhim of the Bureau of Outlander Affairs — A Report to the Royal Family of Hegathe
- Travails and Triumphs of a Monarch de His Majesty King Emeric — An autobiographical account of the life of King Emeric of Wayrest
- The Worthy Ar-Azal, His Deeds — From "The History of Histories, As Told to Young Prince Fahara'jad"
- Triumphs of a Monarch — His Majesty King Emeric
- The Royal Lineage of Sentinel
- Guide to the Daggerfall Covenant
- An Elegantly Penned Letter — Ramina
- By decree of the Wise and Powerful King Fahara'jad — King Fahara'jad
- Sacrilege and Mayhem in the Alik'r — Doctor Tazhim of the Bureau of Outlander Affairs
|x32px||Este artigo relacionado a Lore é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|