|Appears in||Arena, ESO|
Evermore, sometimes spelled Evermor, is a city on the banks of the Bjoulsae River in eastern High Rock, located near the border with Hammerfell. The city was founded in 1E 983, after the fall of Orsinium opened the Bjoulsae for trade and transport. Its impressive palace was assembled from slabs of granite quarried from nearby Markarth. Local traditions include the worship of Saint Pelin, a hero of the First Era who once served as a clergyman at Bangkorai Garrison.
Historically, the Bretons of Evermore ruled over the region of Bangkorai. They faced constant harassment from the Reachmen of the mountains, who claimed the city as their birthright. Southern Bangkorai included the Fallen Wastes region of Hammerfell, and Evermore's rulership of it was often contested by the Redguards of Sentinel.
In 2E 541, the city was sacked by a horde of Reachmen led by Durcorach the Black Drake after only a three day siege. After the Reachmen were defeated, Evermore, along with Daggerfall, Shornhelm, Camlorn and Wayrest, signed the first Daggerfall Covenant. In 2E 582, Evermore and its lands were again attacked by the Reachmen led by Uela. The Empire attempted to infiltrate the city in preparation for the arrival of the Seventh Legion, but Covenant agents were helped in preventing the city's treachery by Uela, who wanted to take Evermore for herself. Uela was ultimately killed before ever reaching the city, and the Seventh Legion's invasion was subsequently repelled.
In the Third Era, the lands of Evermore became fragmented and the Fallen Wastes region was returned to Hammerfell. During the Imperial Simulacrum, it was a city-state. Before the Warp in the West, it was one of eight de jure kingdoms in High Rock. Following the Warp, Evermore's borders expanded drastically and it became one of the five remaining kingdoms in High Rock.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Evermore's gladiatorial team would have been called "the War Knights".[oog 1]
- The Royal House of King Eamond — Seneschal Derric Andras of Castle Evermore
- [[Lore:O Guia Melhorado do Imperador de Tamriel/High Rock|]]
- The Martyrdom of Saint Pelin — Priestess Adie Rodeau
- Events of ESO
- Triumphs of a Monarch — His Majesty King Emeric
- Events of Arena
- Etiquette With Rulers — Erystera Ligen
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 3º Edição/High Rock|]]
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.