|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
|Appears in||Arena, ESO|
Camlorn is a major city of High Rock, located on its western coast. The city was previously the center of a kingdom, also called Camlorn, which was founded in 2E 302. It was once predominately a Nordic city, but was assimilated by the Bretons over time.
In 2E 541, the city was sacked by a horde of Reachmen led by Durcorach the Black Drake. After the Reachmen were defeated, Camlorn, along with Daggerfall, Shornhelm, Evermore and Wayrest, signed the first Daggerfall Covenant.
In 3E 63, the Prince Pelagius, who would go on to become Pelagius Septim II, visited the city of Camlorn to woo the daughter of King Vulstaed, Quintilla, regarded as the most beauteous princess in Tamriel. She would later go on to become his second wife.
Some time just prior to 3E 432, Kelmena, the daughter of Duke Senhyn of Camlorn, was married to Prince Camaron of Daggerfall, suggesting a possible unified kingdom along the western coast of Tamriel.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Camlorn's gladiatorial team would have been called "the Dragons".[oog 1]
- Holidays of the Iliac Bay — Theth-i
- Etiquette With Rulers — Erystera Ligen
- The Mystery of Princess Talara, Part I — Mera Llykith - the book states that the kingdom was founded 1,000 years before 3E 405
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 3º Edição/High Rock|]]
- Triumphs of a Monarch — His Majesty King Emeric
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.