|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
|Appears in||Arena, ESO|
Elden Root (or Eldenroot) is a city in eastern-central Valenwood, located north of Southpoint, in the Grahtwood region. It is home to the Elden Tree, an enormous and ancient graht-oak commonly believed to have seeded all of Valenwood. The Ayleids built a university and great libraries in and around the Tree, which were later pillaged by the raiding Maormer. Elden Root served as the capital of the first Aldmeri Dominion, and was made capital of Valenwood by the Thalmor during the second Dominion centuries later. Due to its history, Elden Root's architecture is a unique and beautiful intermingling of Bosmer and Altmer styles. Traditional dwellings on the forest floor give way to woven, naturalistic abodes in the graht-oak's branches, connected by mobile platforms that ferry about people and supplies under manual power.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Elden Root's gladiatorial team would have been called "the Cavaliers".[oog 1]
- Cidades Ayleid da Floresta de Valen — The Esteemed Historian Homfrey at the University of Gwylim, 2E 455
- Events of Elder Scrolls Online
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 1º Edição/Aldmeri Dominion|]]
- [[Lore:O Guia Melhorado do Imperador de Tamriel/Valenwood|]]
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.
- Original TES: Arena texts at The Imperial Library
|x32px||Este artigo relacionado a Lore é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|