A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
If you approach Helvard before attacking him, you will be given 3 dialogue options, you can only pick one as you won't be able to speak to him again.
|(remain silent)||"Yes, yes. What is it? We're all very busy here..."||Walks away|
|"You protect the Jarl. But who protects you?"||"And why would I... Oh. Oh! Guards! Guards, I need assistance!"||Turns hostile and attacks|
|" The Dark Brotherhood has come! "||"Fiend! You will not leave here alive! Guards! Guards!"||Nobody will come, but Helvard turns hostile and attacks|
An alternative is to use stealth and kill Helvard while he sleeps in the Jarl's Longhouse.
- Completing this quest may make it impossible to purchase Lakeview ManorHF from Siddgeir.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.4 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- If Dengeir of Stuhn becomes jarl, you may still purchase the property.
- You may also still purchase property if you complete Siddgeir's quests after killing Helvard, or exile him in Season Unending and later retake Falkreath for him.
- You can inspect the relationship rank with the jarl by using the
player.getrelationshiprankconsole command (normally you should get -2 foe, or worse) likewise you may set a good relation (positive, max 4) with the jarl by using this
player.setrelationshiprank 19822 4command. A relationship rank of 3 or better will allow you to purchase property.
|Contract: Kill Helvard (DBSideContract11)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I must kill Helvard, the housecarl of Falkreath. I may use any means at my disposal. When I am done, I am to report back to Nazir at the Sanctuary and collect my reward.
Objective 10: Kill Helvard
Objective 20: Report back to Nazir
|200||Finishes quest||Helvard is dead, and I have collected my reward from Nazir at the Sanctuary.|
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 255.
|Prev: Kill Agnis||Up: Dark Botherhood
Conc: Kill Maluril
|Next: Kill Safia|