Online:Z'en and Mauloch
|Este artigo poderia se beneficiar com uma imagem.
Veja Ajuda:Imagens para informações sobre como subir imagens. Por favor remova este template da página quando ela estiver completa.
|I found a journal written by a priest of Z'en, which details part of Bloodtoil Valley's history. The local spinner may find this information valuable if I can find the rest of the journals.|
- Find the ancient journals.
- Talk to Spinner Sandaenion.
Just north and slightly west of Bloodtoil Valley, there appears to be a small island in the middle of the river. Northwest of this island, you find Journal of a Z'en Priest. Upon first examination, it appears to be a collection of notes written by the founder of the Shrine of Z'en.
- "We've located an amazing site, circled by a series of caves. The Spinner says she senses a strong connection to Z'en, as though he called her here for some great purpose."
- Continue reading.
- "We dedicate this site to Z'en and will begin the stonework for the shrine immediately. With luck, we will find the missing histories. May our toil be rewarded in kind! — Spinner Sandaenion"
You suspect there must be more journals around. There are three more journals to find. The Drublog Shaman's Journal, titled The Founding of Bloodtoil. is northeast of Bloodtoil Valley, while the other two are south of it. To get the two southern journals, cross the river and go up the hill into the open longhouse. On a table to the west, you find the Drublog Shaman's Journal. The Old Drublog Journal is in a cave beneath the hill.
Once you have all four journals, you need to give them to the Spinner east of Bloodtoil Valley.
- "Dalaneth told stories of these journals, and now you bring them to me. Hm. Since the earliest days, blood and toil have known no end in our hearts. Mauloch demands a blood price. Z'en's price is no different."
- Why do you say that?
- "Our gods both demand payment in kind. Of course, that means each demands retribution against the other. In the valley, it has always been paid in blood."
- Do you think you'll ever stop fighting?
- "Every tale has an end. Every end allows a beginning to set hold. It is a glance, tenuous though it seems to be. Z'en's presence fades from this world as Mauloch grows stronger. Perhaps these journals will give comfort to those who fear the end."
|Z'en and Mauloch|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
: Read the Mauloch Shaman's Journal
Objective: Search for Ancient Journals
: Read the Old Mauloch Shaman's Journal
: Read the Z'en Priest's Journal
Objective: Give the journals to Spinner Sandaenion
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|