|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
- These caves have the distinction of being the most famous kwama mines in Deshaan. Dark Elves consider kwama eggs a delicacy, and those harvested from Darkshade Caverns are particularly prized by Dunmeri gourmets.
Darkshade Caverns is a group dungeon found in southeastern Deshaan. As Deshaan's largest kwama mine, the caverns' ownership remains hotly contested. The caverns also contain the hidden Dwemer ruin of Rkugamz. In the normal version, Tervur Sadri wants you to help him reclaim his mine from thugs within.
In the veteran version, a Mages Guild researcher named Shatasha needs your help destroying a dangerous Dwemer mechanism within Rkugamz, before it corrupts Deshaan above.
- Darkshade Caverns Objective: Explore the Darkshade Caverns.
- What Was Lost: Help investigate some Dwemer ruins.
- Darkshade Caverns Pledge: Explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.
- Veteran Darkshade Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Darkshade Caverns.
- Head Shepherd Neloren, a Dunmer kwama herder
- Cavern Patriarch, a large netch
- Cutting Sphere, a Dwemer Sphere
- Foreman Llothan, the leader of the miners
- The Hive Lord, a large Kwama Warrior
- Sentinel of Rkugamz, a Dwarven Centurion blocking the entrance to Rkugamz
Veteran Darkshade Caverns
- Dwemer Constructs
- The Fallen Foreman, another corrupted miner
- Transmuted Alit, a trio of alit
- Dwarven Gauntlet[verification needed], a large group of Dwemer constructs
- Transmuted Hive Lord, an unusually large Kwama Warrior and his scribs
- Grobull the Transmuted, a large netch
- The Engine Guardian, a giant Dwemer Spider guarding the Dwemer mechanism
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Darkshade Caverns Vanquisher||10||Defeat Foreman Llothan, the Hive Lord, and the Sentinel of Rkugamz.|
|Darkshade Caverns Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Transmuted Hive Lord, Grobull the Transmuted, and the Engine Guardian in Darkshade Caverns.|
|Veteran Construct Slayer||10||Defeat Dwarven constructs in Veteran Darkshade Caverns dungeon.|
|Veteran Kwama Slayer||10||Defeat 200 kwama in Veteran Darkshade Caverns dungeon.|
|Veteran Darkshade Assassin||50||Defeat all other mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Darkshade before defeating the Engine Guardian within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of kwama.|
|Deadly Engineer||50||Defeat the Engine Guardian without anyone in your group activating an Engine Lever.|
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Darkshade Caverns was designed for 20–23, and Veteran Darkshade Caverns was designed for 6–10.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|