Rubraguardas são os guerreiros naturalmente mais talentosos de Tamriel. De pele parda e cabelo crespo, o povo de Martelfell parece ter nascido para batalha, embora seu orgulho e sua feroz independência de espírito os tornem os melhores exploradores ou batedores, assim como heróis vagantes e aventureiros e também como excelentes soldados de elite. Em adição às suas afinidades culturais por muitos estilos de armaduras e armas (particularmente espadas), Rubraguardas também são fisicamente abençoados com uma robusta constituição, resistência a veneno e rapidez com seus pés. Diferente das outras raças humanas, não se acredita que eles tenham quaisquer conexão com a terra original dos Nords de Atmora.
For more information, see the main lore article.
A list of all the Redguards in Cyrodiil can be found here.
- Adrenaline Rush greater power (FormID
00047AE7). All of the following for 60 seconds on Self, once per day:
- Redguard Disease Resistance ability (FormID
00047AE6): Resist Disease 75% on Self, constant
- Redguard Poison Resistance ability (FormID
00047AE5): Resist Poison 75% on Self, constant
The most naturally talented warriors in Tamriel. In addition to their cultural affinities for many weapon and armor styles, they also have a hardy constitution and a natural resistance to disease and poison.
Redguards, the fiercest warriors in the game, are masters of martial arts. With bonuses in Blade, Blunt and Athletics, they are fast, and deadly warriors.
Redguards have a resistance to poison and disease, which can prove very useful.
Stealth characters may want to use a Redguard character if they want to gain an Endurance bonus at the beginning of the game, but not lose attribute points in Agility or Speed.
Their Adrenaline Rush power is very useful, and can be used creatively in a variety of situations, and it doesn't have the agility weakness of the Orc's Berserk power.
- "Greetings, Redguard." (if disposition is 30+)
- "Come to bother me with a war story, Redguard?" (if disposition is under 30)
- "Greetings, child of the Ra Gada." (if disposition is 30+ and the target is also a Redguard)
- Friendly Greetings (disposition is 70+)
- "What did I do to deserve this honor?"
- "The pleasure is all mine."
- "I like what I see."
- "Well, what have we here?"
- "Anytime, friend. I'm right here."
- Neutral Greetings (if disposition is between 30 and 70)
- "So, what's this about?"
- "What's your story?"
- "You've got my ear. Let's hear it."
- "Talk is free. What do you want?"
- "What brings you here?"
- Brusque Greetings (if disposition is below 30)
- "Nothing's keeping you here. So move on."
- "Keep walking."
- "If you're looking for trouble, you're getting very warm."
- "I don't think so."
- "Get lost."
- In combat
- "Don't feel bad -- no one lives forever!"
- "You do realize I've been holding back?"
- "You humans are all the same! Weak and worthless!" (if attacking NPC is an Orc)
Reactions affect the base disposition of NPCs towards you depending on your relative races.
- Bretons -5
- Imperials -5
- Redguards +5