Skyrim:The Battle for Fort Kastav
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Get your orders from Galmar Stone-Fist at the Winterhold Stormcloak Camp.
- Meet the Stormcloaks west of the fort.
- Take the fort.
You will only receive this quest if you chose to give Winterhold to the Imperial Legion during the quest Season Unending. Go to the Winterhold Stormcloak Camp and talk to Galmar Stone-Fist. Galmar will tell you to go to Fort Kastav and meet the Stormcloaks preparing for the attack. Meet with the men west of the fort, and then attack the fort. Your journal will keep track of the percentage of enemies left. Once all the Imperials are dead, you will have to head back to Ulfric Stormcloak for the next part in the Liberation of Skyrim quest.
- Bodies will usually disappear after they have been killed; this is to stop in-game lag.
- Not all the enemies are present at the start of the mission; they will spawn when enough are killed.
- More enemies will spawn than are needed to kill.
|The Battle for Fort Kastav (CWFortSiegeFort)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||Galmar Stone-Fist has sent me to assist in taking Fort Kastav from the enemy.
Objective 10: Join the men attacking Fort Kastav
Objective 100: Take over Fort Kastav by defeating the enemy (<Global=CWPercentPoolRemainingDefender>% Remaining)
|9000||Finishes quest||We have succeeded in taking Fort Kastav from the enemy.|
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 910, 920, 950, 1000, 2000, 9200, 9999.