A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- The Fringe — A large, walled area in the western areas of the Isles, on the coast of the Emean Sea.
- Longtooth Camp — A campsite north of The Fringe containing Heretics or Zealots (quest-related).
- Knotbone Chamber — A very large cave northeast of The Fringe containing a wide variety of monsters (quest-related).
- Camp Talltrees — A campsite south of Hale containing a single Heretic.
- Milchar — A very large ruin in Mania located south and east of the town of Hale (quest-related).
- Fetid Grove — A medium-sized root cave on an island north of Split, just south of Overlook Road (quest-related).
- Camp Hopeful — An abandoned campsite northwest of New Sheoth.
- Frenzied Camp — A campsite southwest of Highcross containing a single Heretic.