- "When you're out exploring, keep your ears open for crackling flames—it may save you!"
Flame Atronachs are a common yet deadly Daedric creature, of an almost completely malevolent nature. Their graceful motion hides a desire to annihilate all mortals they encounter. They float across the ground, spinning and twirling at leisure, while wreathed in magical fires.
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered Daedric creatures, flame atronachs are especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild abilities.
A basic ranged attack that does minor flame damage.
The atronach surrounds itself in an aura of flames, doing minor flame damage over time to all players near it.
The atronach summons a pillar of flame from the ground that does moderate flame damage to all players as indicated by a red circle.
When defeated, the flame atronach explodes, dealing moderate flame damage to all players around its body as indicated by a red circle.
Unique flame atronachs
- Blaze, one of the two guardians of Balreth
- Brimstone, a flame atronach found in the northern ruins of Tormented Spire
- Dark Ember, a flame atronach encountered in the City of Ash
- Hatewarden a flame atronach in the southern ruins of Tormented Spire
- Magdra Ibrai, a flame monarch located in the Flame Lair in Molavar
- Ragebinder, one of the two guardians of Balreth
An atronach in Coldharbour
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|