Online:Bone Orchard Research Log 2
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Veja também||Versão da Lore|
|Anterior||Log 1||Próximo||Log 3|
|Relacionado a||Keeper of Bones|
|Encontrado nos seguintes lugares:|
Bone Orchard Research Log 2
A researcher's journal documenting the investigation and excavation of the Bone Orchard and Barrowbough
- Our initiates have assembled a minor force of skeletons and have set them to patrolling the camp for intruders. If news of our presence reaches Elden Root, it would draw unwanted attention. While I doubt we will remain hidden for long, our new allies should be able to cover our presence for the time being.
- The cave on the hill bore some fruit, at least. One of the local "spinners" was quite forthcoming in regards to the history of this place.
- Evidently, the local Y'ffre cult planted a seed in the skull of one of the wanderers while he was at rest. He—and others of his kind—have not budged since.
- While I am not one for superstition, it seems likely these events are linked. We will begin investigating the tree's relationship to the wards immediately.
- On a final note, one of the initiates found a strange, glowing skull at the edge of camp. We probed its enchantments and could find no trace of necromancy at work. Very curious. I can almost feel it watching me.
|Ant.: Log 1||Acima: Bone Orchard Research||Próx.: Log 3|