|Console Location Code(s)|
Nerastarel's House is a derelict manor in the northern half of Skingrad.
The only point of note is a hidden jewelry box located on the top floor. It is located above the doorway, hidden in much the same manner as the note in Rosethorn Hall. It is protected by a leveled lock and may contain:
- One guaranteed piece of leveled jewelry
- One other piece of leveled jewelry (50% chance)
- One piece of enchanted jewelry (10% chance)
- One potion (10% chance)
The box does not respawn.
No explanation is ever given to the mysterious presence of undead in the house and no NPC named Nerastarel exists in the game. No citizens of Skingrad ever make any mention of the house or its missing owner (except Amusei during Lost Histories), so it is assumed that no one knows about the undead inside. Although the interior of the house seems abandoned and ruined, this is not apparent from the outside, with the exception of the tree in the backyard, which looks dead, toppled and burnt.
- Despite being "abandoned", entering the house is still considered trespassing.
- Unfortunately, the undead do respawn after 24 hours so using it as a house is not advised.
- The type of ambient music for the ground floor of the house is "Dungeon", but for the bedroom, it is "Town".
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.