Oblivion:Green Stain Shelf Cap
|Plant||Green Stain Shelf||%||50|
|# Plants||23 Total (21 in Tamriel, 2 in Paradise)|
The ingredient Green Stain Shelf Cap comes from the plant "Green Stain Shelf", which is a very hard to find mushroom. Not only are there very few Green Stain Shelf plants, but they are also easy to mistake for the abundant Green Stain Cup Cap plants. Green Stain Shelf plants tend to grow on the sides of trees and rocks, whereas the Cup variety tends to grow on the ground.
Green Stain Shelf Cap is one of only three ingredients which can be used to create a Fortify Luck potion at journeyman level or higher. Combining Green Stain Shelf Cap with Bonemeal always produces a potion with a Damage Fatigue negative side-effect. Only combinations including Primrose Leaves have no negative side-effects.
There are no guaranteed samples of Green Stain Shelf Cap, but it can be found randomly in the inventories of alchemy vendors and in some loot chests. It cannot be duplicated in the Arch-Mage's Enchanted Chest.
The locations of all the Green Stain Shelf Cap plants in Tamriel are:
- 6 plants are in exterior cell (32, -36)
- 3 plants are in the Arcane University gardens
- 3 plants are in exterior cell (-19, 15)
- 3 plants are in exterior cell (0, 23) Hestra Rune Stone , near a
- 3 plants are outside in Leyawiin
- 2 plants are in exterior cell (2, 19) , near a Hestra Rune Stone
- 1 plant is at the entrance to Morahame