|# of Zones||2|
(1 boss-level Goblin)
|1 boss-level Fort Chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FortUrasekExterior, FortUrasek, FortUrasek02|
|Near the intersection of the Blue and Red Ring Roads|
- There is a 10% chance of finding an Orc Adventurer here.
- Fort Urasek appeared in ESO as Urasek Ruins.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 14, 18
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Urasek (editor name FortUrasekMapMarker). The entrance door is W of the marker, 110 feet away.
- 0-1 Goblin is near the entrance
- 1 Road Creature (Farmlands variety) is near the entrance
- 1 Nirnroot is at location N on map
- 1 Chest 04 is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Chest 03 (non-respawning) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 1 Lavender plant
- Some of the above items are clustered at location C: 1 Emerald, 1 Ruby, 1 Potion of Cure Poison, and 1 Major Wound scroll
- These items can be found on the roof above the entrance. Several jumps are required to retrieve them.
Zone 1: Fort Urasek
This is a tiny zone that nevertheless offers a couple of challenges for the unwary. Not far from the entrance is a dead marauder slumped over a chest. This may appear to be easy loot, but there is a pressure plate just in front of the chest that activates a dart trap. In addition, investigating the body involves moving into the line of sight of up to two other creatures that occupy the area to the right. Melee-based characters shouldn't have a problem here but stealthy ones are advised to be cautious.
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors in/out of this zone
- 1 door (at Out) leads outside
- 1 door (at C) leads out of dungeon to Fort Urasek Company Billets
- 1 Dead Marauder (wearing heavy boots and cuirass) at location F on map
Zone 2: Fort Urasek Company Billets
This maze-like zone is fairly large with a few interesting features. The first thing you will see upon entering is a stack of logs on a bridge. With a little patience and timing these can be pushed onto a goblin that patrols below, dealing a fair amount of damage. Follow the bridge past one or two other goblins and you might be lucky enough to encounter an Orc Adventurer. Low level characters may benefit from tagging along with him, as there are quite a few enemies to fight. The corridor ends in a T-junction; the left path ends in a chamber containing a goblin enemy and a few food items; the right path leads back into the first chamber, this time at ground level. There are a few enemies to be dispatched in here, and it is possible to use the two dart traps on the north side of the large pillar to help you.
Heading out of the chamber you will find a sack placed in front of a locked door - the sack contains the key. The door opens onto a battle between three goblins and two marauders. Either wade into both groups or wait until one side is victorious and finish them off. The room contains an unlocked rusty door with three lockpicks on the floor so it seems fair to assume that the marauders had just escaped from their cell. Exiting the jail there is a passage to the right that leads to a bridge back across the first chamber; this bridge will collapse at the north end, potentially dropping you into a particularly dangerous dart trap. It leads to the zone's throne room, which will contain up to three more goblins including one at boss level. Once they are dead, do not sit in the throne as this activates the mace trap on the roof.
- 1 boss-level Goblin at location A on map
- 1 Orc Adventurer (10% chance of appearing) at O
- 1 Marauder Battlemage
- 1 melee Marauder
- 1 Goblin Chef (non-respawning)
- 3-7 Goblin Enemies (each 80% probability Goblin, 13% Rat, 7% Mud Crab)
- 1 archer Goblin
- 2 melee Goblins
- 1 Rat
- 1 boss-level Fort Chest (Goblin variety) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 02
- 1 Chest 03
- 2 Chests 04
- 1 Guard's Sack (contains Urasek Lockup Key) at k
- The following ingredients will always be found: 1 Carrot, 2 Corns, 1 Leek, 2 Onions, and 2 Rat Meats
- The other following items will always be found: 3 Lockpicks and 1 Potion of Strength
- Some of the above items are clustered at location D: 1 Carrot, 2 Corns, 2 Onions, and 2 Rat Meats
- 1 Crumbling Bridge trap at location F on map
- 2 Darts traps at E
- 1 Falling Log trap at G
- 1 Swinging Mace trap at H. This trap is triggered if you sit in the throne.
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Fort Urasek
- 1 Old Wooden Door at I (locked, opened by Urasek Lockup Key)
- 1 Dead Goblin (may carry a lockpick) at location J on map
- 1 bedroll at b