Oblivion:Fort Chalman

A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
Fort Chalman
(view on map) (lore page)
# of Zones 1
Orc Adventurers
(1 boss-level Undead)
Important Treasure
1 boss-level Chest
Console Location Code(s)
FortChalmanExterior, FortChalman
Northeast section of the Red Ring Road
Fort Chalman

Fort Chalman is a small fort northeast of the Imperial City containing undead. It contains only one zone, Fort Chalman.


  • You have a 10% chance of meeting an Orc Adventurer here.


Key to Maps
Map of Fort Chalman Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 15, 24
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Chalman (editor name FortChalmanMapMarker). The entrance door is E of the marker, 140 feet away.
  • 1 Skeleton Archer is near the entrance
  • 2 Wilderness Creatures (Hills variety) are near the entrance
  • 1 Chest (contains 10 repair hammers) is near the entrance
  • 1 Chest 02 is near the entrance
  • 1 Wilderness Chest (non-respawning) is near the entrance
  • The other following items can be found near the entrance: 1 empty common soul gem
  • The following plants can be found near the entrance: 4 Columbine plants, 4 Elf Cup plants, 10 Flax plants, and 1 Morning Glory plant

Zone 1: Fort Chalman

Fort Chalman

This is a fairly linear, unremarkable, and easy ruin. The first few hallways are easy because there is a large distance between the enemies, permitting you to pick on one at a time. When you arrive at the second bridge, beware of the three Swinging Mace at T. The hall below you has one undead and the possiblity of an Orc Adventurer at O. From there, head south towards the biggest challenge of the ruin, behind the door. The undead boss (A) is waiting in the next room and there is the possibility of two other enemies in the hall as well; however, three chests, including the boss chest at B, are also located in here.


  • 1 boss-level Undead at location A on map
  • 1 Orc Adventurer (10% chance of appearing) at O
  • 1-3 Undead
  • 3 Undead Enemies (each 83% probability Undead, 17% Rat)



Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside