Oblivion:Columbine Root Pulp
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
< Oblivion: Alchemy / Items: Ingredients
The ingredient Columbine Root Pulp comes from the plant "Columbine", which is common in the West Weald region.
8 guaranteed samples can be found in the following places:
- 4 samples are in the Shetcombe Farm farmhouse
- 2 samples are in the Skingrad Mages Guild
- 2 samples are in the Elder Scrolls Library in the Imperial Palace
It can also be found randomly in the inventories of alchemy vendors and in some loot chests.
The places with the highest concentrations of Columbine Root Pulp are:
- 23 plants are in exterior cell (-28, 3) (map)
- 21 plants are in exterior cell (-5, 0) (map)
- 20 plants are in exterior cell (-4, -5) (map). With the Knights of the Nine official plug-in, these plants are outside the Priory of the Nine.
- 19 plants are in exterior cell (-2, -1) (map)
- 19 plants are in exterior cell (1, -5) (map)
- 19 plants are in exterior cell (-12, -7) (map)
Map marker locations with high concentrations include:
- 11 plants are at the entrance to Miscarcand (map)
- 10 plants are at the entrance to Fort Black Boot (map)