A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Alvela Saram (alvela saram)|
|Faction(s)||Tribunal Temple (Diviner)|
During the related quest she will give you the key to enter the prison she guards.
- "I'm sorry. No pilgrims allowed in the Ministry. I'll have to ask you to leave."
- [If you are at the relevant stage in Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies.] "I'm sorry. No pilgrims allowed in the Ministry. I'll have to ask you to leave... but... you're not here to visit anyone, are you?"
- visit anyone:
- "Mehra said you would come. I'll say you subdued me with magic and stole my key. It opens all three exterior doors -- the upper back door is best. You'll need other keys for other doors inside. Search for the keys in desks; no one carries keys while on duty. Mehra is in Prison Keep in the cell on the far right. Mehra said you'd bring scrolls to get out.
- Some of us are sympathetic to the Dissident priests, but kill an Ordinator, and you'll lose that sympathy. Here's the key to the entrance. Now get going."
- "You have the key. Now get moving. And remember what I said. Don't shed Ordinator blood. Don't betray our trust."