A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
The following is a list of all the alchemic apparatus used to help make potions.
- Mortar and Pestles are the only required instrument and determine the initial potion strength.
- Alembics decrease the magnitude and duration of all negative ingredient effects, as well as the weight of the resultant potion.
- Retorts increase the magnitude and duration of all positive ingredient effects.
- Calcinators increase the magnitude and duration of all ingredient effects.
- A high object Quality indicates a better item.
- The item Count in the below list gives the approximate number of that item in the game not including those sold by some merchants (such as the Secret Grandmaster apparatus).
- The Locations for some of the apparatus are not exhaustive.
- Alchemy - Main page for Alchemy discussion
- Ingredients - List of alchemical ingredients in Morrowind
- Tribunal and Bloodmoon - Lists of ingredients added by the two expansions
- Alchemy Effects - List of all ingredients sorted by effect
- The reason why the secretmaster apparatus is not included in-game is unknown, but it exists fully in the construction set (Complete with function scripts, inventory images and world models) in the list of apparatus, just with a 0 count. This may have been an oversight on the developers' part, or the items may have been deliberately left out as a surprise or easter egg.