Lore:Calcelmo of Markarth
|Calcelmo of Markarth|
Calcelmo of Markarth, Scholar of Markarth, was an Altmer conjurer of great renown who dedicated himself to researching the Dwemer. He and his nephew Aicantar studied the Dwemer ruins beneath Markarth. He is the author of the series of books known simply as Dwarves. His next expected work is a book on the translation of the Falmer language which is tentatively titled Calcelmo's Guide to the Falmer Tongue.
Several translations of Falmer texts are accredited to Calcelmo. While Calcemo was considered eccentric for spending all of his time studying the Dwemer ruins, he did find the time to fall in love with a Redguard woman named Faleen.
- The Betrayed de Engwe Emeloth — Tradução de um Texto Falmer por Calcelmo de Markarth
- Diary of Faire Agarwen de Faire Agarwen — Translated from Falmer Text by Calcelmo of Markarth
- Dwarves de Calcelmo, Scholar of Markarth — A scholarly work on the culture and history of Dwemer
- Journal of Mirtil Angoth de Mirtil Angoth — Translated from Falmer Text by Calcelmo of Markarth
- Love Poem de Yngvar the Singer
- Touching the Sky de Parmion Saldor — Translated from Falmer Text by Calcelmo of Markarth
- Events of Skyrim.
- Journal of Mirtil Angoth — Mirtil Angoth
- Os Traídos — Engwe Emeloth
- Diary of Faire Agarwen — Faire Agarwen
- Touching the Sky — Parmion Saldor
- Faleen's Letter to Calcelmo — Faleen
|x32px||Este artigo relacionado a Lore é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|