UESPWiki:Administrator Noticeboard/Archives/Copyright Page
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|This is an archive of past UESPWiki:Administrator Noticeboard discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page, except for maintenance such as updating links.|
- This needs to be filled out. Of course that means choosing a license. Probably the simplest thing to do is just to place the whole thing in the public domain. Alternatively, the Creative Commons By-SA license or GNU FPL licenses might be used. However, both of these licenses have technical requirements that must be met to apply them.
- The copyright page ought to be protected.
- Fully meeting this requires editing some system settings as well as the copyright page. (Set in MediaWiki namespace. Requires sysop privileges.)
- Article page footer text.
- Edit page footer warning/terms.
- The copyright page also needs to note that some Bethesda copyright material is present -- and that this is the only copyright limited material that is allowed to be present.
- We should also have a © Bethesda template for those pages, and should then apply it to all the book pages.
- --Wrye 13:27, 13 Oct 2005 (EDT)
See the proposal: UESPWiki:Copyright and Ownership