A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
The following are the quests that make up the Main Quest for the Shivering Isles. There are many additional side quests, as listed on the Quests article.
Ten achievements (250 points) can be unlocked during the quest line.
- A Door in Niben Bay: Cross the threshold but maintain your sanity. ( 20 pts)
- Through the Fringe of Madness: Get past the Gates of Madness. ( 20 pts)
- A Better Mousetrap: Activate the Resonator of Judgment.
- Baiting the Trap: Decide the fate of some greedy new adventurers in the Isles. ( 20 pts)
- Understanding Madness: Meet the Duke of Mania and the Duchess of Dementia and join their courts. ( 20 pts)
- Addiction: Return the Chalice of Reversal to Thadon, the Duke of Mania.
- The Lady of Paranoia: Investigate who wants Lady Syl, the Duchess of Dementia, assassinated.
- The Cold Flame of Agnon: Choose sides in the battle at Cylarne to relight the hope of New Sheoth. ( 20 pts)
- Ritual of Accession: Become a Duke/Duchess in the Court of Madness.
You choose one (and only one) of these two quests to complete the Ritual of Accession:
- Ritual of Mania: Kill the Duke of Mania and take his place. ( 30 pts)
- Ritual of Dementia: Kill the Duchess of Dementia and take her place. ( 30 pts)
- Retaking The Fringe: Defend The Fringe and stop the attackers.
- Rebuilding the Gatekeeper: Find all of the parts of the Gatekeeper and rebuild it. ( 20 pts)
- The Helpless Army: Save the Mazken/Aureal from the Knights of Order. ( 20 pts)
- Symbols of Office: Procure the two items needed to craft the Staff of Sheogorath.
- The Roots of Madness: Cleanse the Pools of Madness.
- The End of Order: Fight the last battle against the forces of order and Jyggalag. ( 50 pts)
- The Prince of Madness: End the Greymarch; get your rewards.