Online:Beginning Bladecraft: 7 Precepts
A UESPWiki – Sua fonte de The Elder Scrolls desde 1995
|Veja também||Versão da Lore|
|Coleção||Lore and Culture|
Beginning Bladecraft: 7 Precepts
An introduction to the art of Bladecraft
- — Do not strangle the grip-hold it firmly but lightly in your palm.
- — The blade curves: the edge is rigid, but the flat is flexible. Learn to feel your sword's range of motion.
- — Your sword is not the weapon, it is only the point of the weapon. Your entire body is the weapon, and it must move as one.
- — You expose yourself only when you attack—but if you do not attack, you cannot hit.
- — The strongest slash is with the forte of the blade.
- — Move always, defending with stop thrusts, parries, backsteps, and sidesteps. To stand still is to die.
- — Know your lunge range—and your opponent's. Learn to sense it without looking down.